Photobucket

Sunday, May 24, 2009

leyFANaddict.

Yeah


I love you!


YEAH I care.

But if I don't stay on ya mind...then boo...I don't care.

Save what ya saying..tell me what you paying...

Cause dat damn ley don't be playin!

Life with me in it, you know it's the shit.

Life wit out me, let's not even think of it.

Baby boy I want ya...but not that bad.

If I seem too arrogant for ya then honey buns...

kiss my ass! Cuz i'm ley...

and if you ask these hoes about me...

they'll tell ya how I get down!!!!

most of their pages are dedicated to me and i love it!!!

nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission

so please COME HARDER with the "picking"

I consider myself to be grown

and I'm fully capable of handling my own

STOP, LOOK AND STARE AT THE RED CHICK WITH THAT

PIERCING GLARE

GOTTA INTUITION THAT'S STEROID STRONG

ANYTIME I FALL, I WON'T BE THERE FOR LONG

i'm not perfect and i don't claim to be

but I must admit

being real IS something that's in me

walk like I know it's good

my pussy ain't been beat by every wood

I know my worth and floss it well

all I have to do is look and he swell

SEXUALITY is natural to me

consuming most people's energy

but passion

is rare seduce my mind if you dare

yeah ahead of my time i know

but the urge to know more just won't go

I write

I speak

I know

I grow

young, educated, black.

triple triple triple threat

always keen

to find someone on my level

I bleed passion

what's your reaction?

No comments:

Post a Comment