Photobucket

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Goodbye My Dear.

It's seems like when your fire burns out they disappear but the minute you find the strength to light it again they come back again. There is nothing that irritates me more than shallow peeps who claim they don't care whether you are gravy or not switch like faggots and try to see what you been up to, BETTER THAN YOU TRUST!.... I hate it, but I try to forgive and let grudges die, but deep down it eats me up!!! MY FLESH IS LIKE FUCK THEM, MAKE THEM FEEL WORSE THAN THEY MADE YOU FEEL...but my soul says let it go and move on, forgive but dontlookback. AS MY FAITH CONTINUES TO GROW AND I GET WISER I KNOW THAT I MUST FORGIVE BECAUSE GOD WON'T FORGIVE ME IF I DON'T AND I NEED HIM TO FORGIVE ME FOR THE THINGS I'VE DID IN MY LIFE! I WANT TO TRULY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE'S LIFE AND CHANGE THEIR MIND ABOUT WHERE THEY WANT TO SPEND ETERNITY. I GUESS I JUST NEED TO BE EXTRA CAUTIOUS OF THE COMPANY I KEEP AND GUARD MY EYES, EARS , MIND, BODY AND SOUL FROM DECEIT. DECEIT THAT GOD WILL NOT REALLY SEND THE WICKED TO HELL, THAT GOD WILL KEEP FORGIVING ME FOR THE SAME SINS, I WANT TO HEAR WELL DONE. REALLY HE IS ALL I NEED TO GET BY...AND HE GAVE ME ANTONIO. I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER GET OVER THAT DUDE WHO NAME MEANS LIKE GOD HAHAHA HE ACTS NOTHING LIKE YOU LORD. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME MY HEART'S DESIRES...REAL LOVE AND FRIENDS....IN A NEW CITY. WHERE I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. AND PROSPER. AND LOVE AND FORGIVE. AND TO FULFILL MY DESTINY!

No comments:

Post a Comment