Photobucket

Friday, October 16, 2009

can anybody hear me

brevity is the soul of wit.

i log on to myspace mostly to find a way to maximize my re$ources, everyday I log on I feel like somebody's watching me. What started out as an innocent move turned to me being made famous...People dedicate their statuses to me, make subliminal comments and then play dumb. ALL I have to do is delete it, but I think I like it I mean who doesn't like to feel important. . . What is it? Is it my style or the way I roll that make these haters want to hate some more.

IF I DELETE MY ACCOUNT WHAT WOULD YOU SPEND YOUR TIME DOING?

IS THERE REALLY A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIOUS AND INSANITY.

INSANITY MEANS TO DO THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AND EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT.

A GENIOUS IS A SUCCESSFUL PERSON, BUT THEY FOUND A STRATEGY AND STUCK TO IT TO REACH THAT STATE OF MIND.

AS I STATED A YEAR AGO, "WHILE I'M WATCHING EVERY NIGGA WATCHING ME CLOSELY."



No comments:

Post a Comment