Photobucket

Monday, December 14, 2009

It is a funny thing about life. If you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it. -W. Somerset Maugha

today, is the past I'm started to feel like maybe I didn't make the right decision...what is the RIGHT decision. I know I need to stay in school so I can have a better future, but again what is a BETTER future. I have a true passion for being free I, in a way, feel confined.
Maybe I should have stayed in Chattanooga...is that where God wanted me? I fought and screamed to get out of Chattanooga, Tennessee it was like a ghost town...maybe because I was always in mars...always sky high at the end of the day I AIN'T COMING DOWN...I LIKE IT IN THE SKY!



I'M SUPER PARANOID LIKE THE SIXTH SENSE-KID CuDI


I'll never give up

No comments:

Post a Comment